WHAT CLUBS MUST DO
- STEP 1: All Clubs must register as an Employer on the WWC Check website.
- When registering your club, select the Child Related sector called ‘clubs and other bodies providing services for children’.
- You will also need to select a Username and Password for your club and keep it on record. CLICK HERE – To register your club for the WWC Check (Select the Start Here box and then the Employer Register tab)
- STEP 2: Ask all coaches, managers and others working or volunteering with children (u18) for their WWC Number. (unless they are exempt – see above)
- STEP 3: Verify their WWC Number to ensure the coaches, managers and others are cleared to work with children. To verify a WWC number CLICK HERE and select the Employer Log In and Verify tab and start verifying.
- STEP 4: Keep a record of all Verification details using the Verification Record template