Ground Duties at Carlingford Oval
For Mini’s games at Carlingford Ovals, all equipment is laid out undercover at the front of the club house ready for home teams to collect at the start of the day by our grounds manager for Carlingford 1, 4 & 7.
Gear needs to be returned back to the inside of the club house after games for our grounds manager to check and stow in the cupboards
- U6&7 will be provided White tubular goals and corner flags.
- U8/9 will be supplied fold out goals in 2 red satchels and corner flags.
- The fields shown in red above are marked out with a dashed white line.
- U10/11 will be supplied nets, corner flags and sideline ropes.
- Trolleys are available to assist with transporting gear to the ovals.
- Teams are asked to leave the trolleys behind the goals for to assist the last team with pack up.